If anyone has any lingering doubts that ed11
is really Jim in drag, here's the proof.

Remember back when Jim tried to convince us
that the Backstreet Boys were great artists
and that "Iron Man" was the best film of the
year and deserving of an Oscar and that the
TV show "American Idol" was full of immensely
talented performers? That's the kind of
settle-for-the-lowest-common-denominator,
uneducated, anti-intellectual and arrogant
approach he had to the arts, and to life in
general.

And now here is ed11, trying to make a case
for TM by quoting **"Entertainment Weekly"**
as if it were the Encyclopedia Britannica. :-)

Here's ed11 saying that he'll "toss my bag
in with Paul and Ringo and Sheryl and Eddie
and the others." All that ed11/Jim needs to
help him decide any issue like whether TM is
appropriate for teaching in US schools is
whether aging rock 'n roll stars think it's
OK. Now think back to where this mindset
*comes from*.

Maharishi first popularized it back in the
late Sixties, by "hitching his star to the
stars." He hitched a ride on the popularity
of the Beatles and the Beach Boys and Merv
Griffin and Clint Eastwood and many others.
And many of us BOUGHT THIS CRAP.

Being young and stupid, we actually *believed*
that there was some relationship between what
some popular-in-the-media person thought and
Truth.

Jim/ed11 STILL BELIEVES THIS.

For him/her, the ONLY thing he needs to "help
him make up his mind" about an issue is how
many aging rock stars are lined up on one side
of the issue.

It's a good thing for him that the Backstreet
Boys and the most recent winners of "American
Idol" aren't on the other side of the issue,
and against teaching TM in the schools. If that
happened, Jim/ed11 wouldn't know WHAT to do.