Yawn...Sounds like a boring publicity stunt peppered with some great
artists, but the mix could be toxic.

Take a pass on this or watch it with the fast forward trigger ready if
its ever released on dvd.

Similar to what Sir Paul himself was thinking in Uncle Albert's song:
"we're so sorry, but we're so easily called away...".

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

> TMO is about PR because it shapes world opinion and the war of
religions and
> converts is fought as based upon it.

Eddie and
> >> the others. now there's a group of rabid TM TBs i can hang with,
putting
> >> their money where their mouth is!
> >>
> > I'm not a knapp fan but it's revealing that tmers think that this
concert
> > means that tm and the tm org are successful. The teaching of tm has
been
> > dead for decades.  The mov't big recert enlightenment centers plan
wasted
> > about $11 million from my reading of the public books.  Of course tm
> > either did or didn't work well whether this concert happened or not.
The