I am the eternal wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>> Kirk wrote:
>>
>> Those of us who aren't into the Facebook fad won't be able to see it.
>>

> Fad indeed.  Both social networking, self-exposure companies are going to
> bite the dust.  Both previously valued at many billions of dollars,  they're
> becoming boat anchors.  It's the old dot.com paradigm: millions of members,
> zillions of hits a day, none of them making any money.
So many people find that they have too many "friends" on Facebook and
start having to edit or you get bugged to death.  I was sucked into
LinkedIn and to what I can tell the generation younger folks I worked
with at the old company go to town with it like it is going to help them
but I could give a damn.   I can't stand "corporate think" and LinkedIn
is put together by people who think that way.

Discovered recently I'm even on IMDB.com but that isn't a social
networking thang.  So Stu ain't the only one here on IMDB.