On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I was sucked into
> LinkedIn and to what I can tell the generation younger folks I worked
> with at the old company go to town with it like it is going to help them
> but I could give a damn.   I can't stand "corporate think" and LinkedIn
> is put together by people who think that way.

Linkedln is a big failure in my book.  I joined a few years ago and added a
couple of contacts.  Those contacts added bunches of contacts.  It was like
a fission reaction.  I now have hundreds of contacts I've never heard of.
Recently a frield at Dell in Round Rock asked me if he could become my
friend and if I could write a reference for him.  Great.  A week later he
became part of a Dell group.  The expansion continues.