--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> > >>
> > > Anyone with half a brain can plainly see, after looking behind the
> > > fraudulent TMO schlock and snake oil dance, that TM is indeed
> > > inextricably tied into the Hindu religion - and because of that it should
> > > not be incorporated into the US public education system.
> >
> > David Lynch could very well take his offer to more educated countries and
> > let the americans rot.
>

> I suspect that there would be even more resistance to incorporating TM into
> the public school systems in Europe than in the U.S.

I disagree. At least if the children are not exposed the TMSP. But since the
stress-levels here is not as intense as in the USA it would take longer time to
incorporate such programmes.
Under any circumstances he would not be exposed to the intense level of
stupidity repeated into pervesion as we see here on FFL from people scared
almost to death to see  a n y  success for the TMO which obviously forever
would proove they made a big mistake in stopping the practise. Sal and the Turq
comes to mind.

Seeing this, one can only wonder what intense ignorance he is bound to meet
from christian fundamentalists in "God's own country"

My bet is that he will take his generous offer elsewhere, far away from
american fundamentalists. I might be wrong and I hope I do.