--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> Figured I'd drop in today to see what's going on post concert.
>
> Nothing much changes with you Judy. Nearly every post of yours
> concerns Barry in one way or another.

It's just Judy proving that she's not "distraught"
by spending almost every post this week talking
about me.  :-)

> And here you are offering to "match IQ's with Ruth anytime".
> You have no idea how ridiculous you come off do you.

You have to put the "IQ" quote into context, Geez.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of Judy's
graduation from Chatty Cathy class, where out of
her *entire* class of Chatty Cathy dolls, Judy
memorized the highest number of pre-programmed
things to say whenever someone pulls the string.

She upholds that tradition to this day. Pull the
string and she repeats almost everything she was
was ever taught by Maharishi and his teachers.
That's a *form* of "IQ," although I am not con-
vinced that the "I" in the phrase stands for
intelligence.

:-)