There is so much back and forth insulting on this forum ("Jane, you ignorant
slut") that I thought this might be useful so you don't have to go through the
effort.

A complaint letter generator:

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

For example, Nabby could use this generated by the program:

While no statement I'm about to make should be construed as suggesting or
recommending that any person commit an illegal act of any kind, you should
realize that ex-TMers's junta is a snake pit populated by disaffected clods,
wretched paranoiacs, and lawless prima donnas.

Or if someone wanted to rant about me:

 My real point here is that there is no place in this country where we are safe
from her satraps, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack.
Whether the downfall of our culture can be arrested by a violent rejection of
Ruth's contentious metanarratives, I am unable to decide; that would require
forces with whose existence I am unacquainted. Nevertheless, you may want to
consider that like a verbal magician, Ruth knows how to lie without appearing
to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. Some people I
know say that corporatism is the leitmotif of her warnings. Others argue that
Ruth's words are part of a larger attack on the very notion of meritocracy and
quality. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that if I
wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would
convince them that Ruth's merely trying to make this world a better place in
which to live. In fact, that's exactly what Ruth does as part of her quest to
destroy that which is the envy of—and model for—the entire civilized world. The
moral of the story:  Ruth Simplicity respects nothing and no one.