--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawkes91@> wrote:
> > >
> > > If the global country was a real country with borders it
> > > would be one of those countries that have border guards
> > > to keep people in not to keep people out.
> >
> > You mean like the barbed wire around the
> > "pundit compound" in Fairfield?  :-)
>
> Why do they need barbed wire?
> Perhaps that is because of the fundies in town or some
> other deranged person(s), who might be motivated in a
> passionate way, to do harm to a peaceful visitor from India.
> Safety First!
> It's a shame Fairfield, Iowa, USA...still has this dilemma.

Thank you for providing another example of
how completely wrong I was yesterday to
suggest that there might just be a "them
vs. us" mentality associated with TM True
Believerism.

:-)

Robert, this has been discussed here before.
It's pretty clear that the fences were built
to keep the pundits in, not anyone else out.

Why some people within the TMO obviously
felt that the fences were necessary is another
question, one that has not been adequately
answered.

Has it occurred to you that your rationali-
zation for the presence of the fences doesn't
place much faith in the power of the ME? Or
did I miss the part of Maharishi's talks on
invincibility in which he mentioned the use
of barbed wire?  :-)