<curtisdeltabl...@...> wrote:

> I don't believe that causality is ever experienced.  It is
> belief that bridges the cause and the effect in a person's mind.

Very elegantly put.

But it leads to a wicked thought. Doesn't that make the idea of
"causality" and "scientific law" as much a PROJECTION on to the
shit that happens as is, say, the idea of deities, sprites, spirits,
and other "superstitious" what-not? They're just alternative
"language games" for the same thing (stuff-that-happens)? You
choose the one that floats your boat best down the shit stream. But the
one you choose is not necessarily TRUE, it's just the one that's more
or less able to get you from your chosen A to your chosen B?

Curtis -  I thought you had a more progessive epistemology than that!

>  But then I do have them
> > done and I don't just spout off about them without ever having had
one.

> I actually have had a few and was there in person. Very enjoyable.
They have all sorts of benifits other than the claimed results.  I'm
not selling you my POV, but it wasn't gained by me being never having
had one.

> > Some people get on a flippant roll and think they actually are
saying
> > something.

You remind