Turqy,

If I thought for a moment that you'd "debate fairly" and "be truthful" about
your bar-agendas and the strategies you use when you interact with "much
younger women," I'd have another go with you, but you always fall into smarm
and snark instead of intimacy when I put your feet to the fire.

But, hey, I'll try again, and you'll smarm and snark again, and we'll see what
that does.

I have many projections founded upon delusions, and I have trotted them out
here, and I've been corrected many  a time; I bow to my teachers -- you, for
instance have opened my eyes  about the nuances of a lot of issues, but I have
yet to think you've made a case that your bar-ethics would pass muster with
many here.

I mean, would you ever post a video of you having a conversation with women
about whom you'd freely admit "I'd  hit that?"  Would you let us see your old
man ways and give us the snickers when we saw that the girls got it that you
were targeting the inside of their pants instead of, say, the nurturing of
their souls? I don't think you'd post that video.

Or, hey, if you WERE pulling off being worldly and suave, and the girls
actually started buying into it, would you show us THAT video of them seemingly
thinking they might "get lucky and have a roll in the hay with an expat,
brainy, well dressed, master of French and Spanish, an author, an exponent of
the good, sexually liberated life?"  No, you wouldn't post that video either,
because the greater the disparity in your ages, the more we'd see the girls
being hopelessly naive or damaged goods in some way if they thought so little
of themselves that they'd have a sexual experience with you so haphazardly and
be so clueless about the power of sexual bonding and clueless that they'd have
"you" in their past to one day have to explain to themselves. If they ever were
lucky enough to gain the love  of a man who wouldn't be caught dead in a bar
hitting on or wanting to hit on much younger women, with what regret would they
think of a tryst with you then?

Give us your write-up of a typical session of "meet a much younger sexy girl
and put the moves on her."  You're certain to not attempt such a writing
project here, because you know that even with your great rationalization
skills, you'd be a predator in the eyes of most here if you actually tried to
flesh out your "everyone's an adult and a free thinker here" concept.  The
younger the girl, the more ludicrous the scenario would become.

Not that magic couldn't happen, not that a May-December pairing couldn't work,
but that the rarity of such an event precludes anyone easily thinking, "Hey,
I'll just keep hitting on the young ones until I find one willing to do me, and
this will validate that the age difference isn't a concern and mitigate any
suggestions that I'm marauding another's  life when I know with certainty that
I'll all-too-soon be at the end of my sexuality while that person still has
decades of mojo left, and that virtually every aspect of life will be impacted
relentlessly by the age difference in ways that I can see but she cannot yet
see."

I get it.  I can grok the delight of peering into the minds of modern day
youth, I can be happy to observe first hand that someone is discovering their
powers as a sexually radiant person who has raw shakti to spend and likes
wiggling her ass to see the droolers drool, I can get off being a mentor of
some sort by showing all the tee shirts life-experience has gained for me, I
can get off buying a drink for those who cannot as easily afford to do so, I
know the allure of having a session of erudite repartee -- I get it -- I see
your Utopian vision of what cafe-society could be -- as an ideal.

But your phrase "I'd hit it" sullies any such idealism.  If you, with all the
wisdom life's given you by now, cannot see the gulf that that attitude creates,
then I cannot educate you about it.

I know not "today's woman's" ability to spot a clown, or failing that, be
unaffected by a casual one-nighter with one. I don't know how easily they can
be manipulated by the dangling of money.  I don't know how rare "a  decent man"
is these days. I  don't know why a woman would risk her time with  anyone who
wasn't in her age bracket and obviously was presenting inherent
incompatibilities that only the wisest of couples  could hope to successfully
address.

But I do know women.  Yes, I  do. They want depth, commitment, intimacy,
honesty, clarity about their partners and all the decisions they've made
"so-far."  They want family, they want Hallmark Card memories, they want snap
shots to show to all their friends.  To the extent that you can "get around"
these innate qualities of women, it is a tell about the woman's lack of clarity
about her own best interests, and, your willingness to exploit it.

You've written dialog here many times. Give us a script. Let us read the play:
"Turq gets laid by the co-ed."  Try to make that understandable to us.

Edg