From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Duveyoung
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 3:14 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] ALEX ALERT (Re: Paedophile sex in the Buddhist
"monasteries")
You know, I've hit some quite crude, even creepy low points in my posting
here. I've put my creativity to the max and scourged The War Monger, but,
correct me I'm wrong fellow FFLers, I've never gone as low as Nab has here
with his remarks about Rick's wife.

Alex, you've got the power -- I say fucking abuse this bastard with some
time off, since Rick's hands are tied by the "conflict of interest rule." To
hell with the rules though, make it personal and stand up for Rick, and
let's see Nab's reply, say, a whole month from now. We could all use the
break, and Nab's given us reason enough.

Nab, you are so off limits -- what the fuck is going on in your life that is
so bad that you're so tortured and striking out blindly that you must beat
upon everyone even to the extent of bringing their loved ones into this mix
here?

You'd never post a photo of your loved ones for fear that they'd be victims
like you've just attempted to make of Rick's wife.

How bad is it inside that lopsided skull of yours? Is it true that every
single thought you have is like a fist coming down on a piano keyboard in
the middle of the Moonlight Sonata?

Edg
I'm OK. He was trying to insult me, not my wife. I'm used to that. It's part
of what makes Nabby such a warm fuzzy guy.