--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <reavisma...@...> wrote:

> This might be the best summary rap about the movement.  And you accurately
> described the arc of my own start in the TMO, too, uncanny.  That's almost
> exactly the way I came into, and felt about, the movement.

My experience too.  An accurate rap of the time and feeling.  Curtis, I liked
reading it down to the last lines.  There is a lot of truth there.

Apavitrah Pavito va
srva vasthan gatopi va
yah smaret pundari-kksham
sa bahya-bhyantarah shuchihi

Whether pure or impure, whether purity or impurity is permeating everywhere,
whoever opens himself to the expanded vision of unbounded awareness gains inner
and outer purity.

It's true & know it by experience.  Don't you?  Believe it?  It just is and has
its own justice.  Seems too i read something like this by Plato that Socrates
said in the Republic.  Like, that was just more than religion.  Is just the
truth.  That's a way i heard it back when i was seventeen, heard about TM &
started meditating then.
-Doug in FF