What specifically is human design and what value does it have. What are
potential forms of restructuring one goes though after?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sal Sunshine
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Can you help?

  On Apr 21, 2009, at 11:41 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

    The cost is $100 per reading and would take place after my return from the
course.

  Uh, oh...

     (It is in London at the end of June.)  The highest first would be to take
Taalia and my sister with me.  My sister would pay her own way and come to take
Taalia around London while I'm on the course.  What an opportunity for Taalia
to grow!  We would share hotel and transportation costs.

    I am confident you would feel that your investment would be worth the
reading I would do for you.

  Is there a $$-back guarantee if you don't?

     $100 is a very good price for a Human Design reading,  I paid $350 for my
first human design reading..

  MIght explain why she's short of funds now,
  after throwing away $$ on stuff like this.

    mine did not have the "Integral" aspect added to it.

  The "Integral" aspect--gotta have the Integral!

    If you have already had one or two readings from me, please know there is
much more to cover if you are so inclined.

  Hmmm...for another fee, I would guess.

    I will need quite a few participants in order to pull this off. If you are
willing to help me out, please let me know ASAP, if I register by April 26 it
will save $100 off the price of the course.

  Sal