> Sister Raunch....can I ask you something? Do you think that there is a
> possibility that your faith in Maharishi and in the "rightness" of his
> movement, might be a mistake? In other words, can you consider the
> possibility (just the possibility) that what you believe with all of your
> heart, about Maharishi and his movement, could be completely wrong?
>
> Is it possible?
>
> As I've already stated, when I made the decision to leave the TMO, I did so
> knowing that I could be completely wrong, that I may have made the biggest
> mistake of my life. Now...in the nearly 30 years that have followed,
> everything I experience tells me otherwise.
>
> But to this day, I really don't know! I like going with my instincts, I
> really do. I like knowing  that I could be wrong. I like the not knowing!
>
> Sorry for the diversion and back to my question to you. Is it possible?

Well, I guess anything is possible. Let's start from common ground. We both do
TM. We both like it. Neither of us have doubts about our experience of TM. If
we did, we wouldn't do it. Now the rest of it, the TMO, Maharishi, are all
about personal choice. Tons of people do TM with never a thought of the TMO or
Maharishi. There is no right or wrong in this.  People follow their hearts.
The trick is, never doubt wherever it leads. You followed your heart 30 years
ago, but to this day you doubt your decision. You say you like not knowing. Did
it ever occur to you that your heart lead you to a path of not knowing and
judging the rightness or wrongness of it are just artifacts you employ to
energize your path of not knowing? Not knowing is a beautiful thing all by
itself. Where the heart leads is a mystery, a curiosity that moves you on and
on toward the charm of the transcending, the bloom of a flower, the laughter of
a child, the love of a husband, the admiration of a teacher, all are mysteries,
renewed in every moment of "I don't know."  Concerning Maharishi, I just follow
my heart wherever it leads. "I don't know," is not the same as doubt. The
former requires innocence of heart, the latter troubles the heart.