On Apr 30, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
I want to thank everyone who thought of me and continue to think of me as I try to make some human and spiritual sense from losing Patricia on March 17th. I want to encourage everyone to send me white light and happy thoughts as I try to maintain my emotional stability while I go through the process of moving on with my life here on planet earth.

This is tough, I really do feel for Lou...

I am currently writing my next book “ Full Moon Messages from the Pleiadian’s”

I hope he gets his punctuation right before it goes to press.

which will be available as an e-book by September 25, 2009. Patricia and I would have been married 16 years on this date and I want to give my new work to her as a way of saying goodbye and hello at the same time.

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello