From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Sal Sunshine
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:55 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Astrological Forecast for May with Personal
Message from Lou

On Apr 30, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
I want to thank everyone who thought of me and continue to think of me as I
try to make some human and spiritual sense from losing Patricia on March
17th. I want to encourage everyone to send me white light and happy thoughts
as I try to maintain my emotional stability while I go through the process
of moving on with my life here on planet earth.

This is tough, I really do feel for Lou...

That's not enough. Send white light (the brothers on FFL can send black
light). It's tough being a Pleadian 500 light years from home.