--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, grate.swan <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >
> In fact often it's only when one
> > moves oneself, shifts oneself in some way that unknowingly the
> > recognition dawns. That's also why in many cases a sense of "shock" or
> > "surprise" can facilitate such recognition.
>

> I think the "mechanics" Maharishi presented about the picture of SBS in puja
> is similar. He said, candidly, we are not invoking SBS, he is not of form,
> only formlessness exists. But seeing a picture of one who walked and talked
> in fully integrated state, form and formless, that picture then is a tool to
> help see those qualities in ourselves. (Wrods may be different, but that is
> my takeaway)
>
> Surely that's not limited to SBS. Put your awareness on any saint, and the
> thing happens. Put your attention on Jesus, Buddha, or Krishna, and the thing
> happens. Interestingly, Formless, with a slight overlay of Form -- the
> particular qualities more expressed by that person.
>
> Darschan from live people, in form, Mother Meera, Ammachi, SriSri, and all,
> do not require physical presence. Being with them may help establish
> confidence in you that something happens. But the darschan dis not limited to
> physical proximity. Its totally wireless. Take it anywhere.
>
> Even a flower can give you darschan. The infinity and depth of structure of
> nature is within the flower as it is within you. Simply synch up to that, and
> the beauty of the flower becomes lively within you. (I just noticed flow is
> the foundation of flower. The essence of th flow, its inherent infinity and
> depth of the structure of nature, flows to you from the flower, when you put
> receptive, synching attention on it. )
>
> But I have not scientific studies on this -- simply because what A causes in
> B is not a clear tangible thing to measure -- in contrast to highly
> measurable things like "no outburst of anger in one year, after a history or
> weekly outbursts for 10 years." However, some change in function might be
> measurable as your whole insides light up from such darschan.

Excellent post. I experienced darshan from a Dolphin. No kidding. I met a big
rubbery mammal living in the blue waters of Bermuda whose captors trained him
to swim with humans. His name was Sirius. I think Sirius was just humoring his
trainers because it was he, not they who had something valuable to teach. In
the presence of his Being, Sirius embodied such joyous living and love that I
couldn't help but drink it in. I smiled for days and even now I smile just
thinking about Him. Beautiful.

http://tinyurl.com/ok9gbg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PPx7LtGc4