--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

Gee, Rick. Do you really believe that some Purusha fellow has a clue as to
anything regarding finances ? How naieve.
But ofcourse, if Rick Archer sniffs something negative about the Movement,
however faint, however farfetched or regardless through how many months this
rumour has circulated you can be sure that he will post it here on FFL.