--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > it to

> > physiology.

> >> So we can guess you don't follow Maharishi Ayurveda at all?  A
fruit
> >> diet would be WAY too glycemic for many people.
> >>

> > Maharishi Ayurved?  --- no, hardly ever. Maharishi Ayurved is for
people
> > who get sick, or weakened, or loose ojas/satwa. I don't can get
sick.
> > But my intuitive diet is more aligned with Maharishi Ayurved than
most
> > of you guys could ever achieve by follwoing rules and regulations to
the
> > 'T'.   ---  Maharishi taught me that following rules and regulations
> > the 'T' is bad for your evolution/well-being.
> >
> > Take it easy dude. Enjoy. Life is Bliss.
> >
> > And no, most people are just fine on a fruit diet. You just don't
> > understand it. Medical doctors and physiologists have not become
fully
> > aware of the research on this, which is clear, but not taken
seriously.
> > That is theri loss, not mine.
> >
> > The body changes under a fruit diet. The system becomes a different
> > system than the average, and research shows this. It also shows that
the
> > body takes up minerals, protiens, enzymes, etc, that it needs in a
> > different way than a normal diet. It is much more efficient, and
takes
> > on what is useful and discards what is not useful, much better. In
> > addition, a fruit diet flushes toxins and plaque from the arteries,
> > brain, and elsewhere. Even the flora in the the stomache changes to
> > more efficient and advantageous different type of digestive flora.
> >
> > Try a fruit diet for a week, then you can have a valid opinion on
this
> > topic, and your opinion will entirely change (if anyone does try it,
be
> > aware there will be a couple of really downer/itrritation days as
the
> > body/brain flushes out toxins and adjusts to the more efficient
diet.)

> > OffWorld
>
> Thanks for living up to your handle, Off.  :-D
>
> Now a "fruit flush" might be useful in some situations with some
people
> and only briefly. >>

3 months fruit diet will cure 99% of all cancers.

3 weeks fruit diet will cure all heart disease.

<< But there are also other methods of removing toxins. >

Of course, but not as effetive as a 90% fruit diet - satisfy strong
cravings for other foods when needed.

> BTW, what does the word Triphala mean since you are so much more
> advanced than us when it comes to Ayurveda?   Triphala is very often
> used in Ayurveda.>>>

I don't use Ayurved so much. Triphila is given in a powder form as far
as I remember. Perhaps originally, you were just supposed to eat the 3
fruits whole. Guru Dev apparently ate figs all the time, but I am sure
they were fresh figs, not the dried ones that a lot of people in the
West think of.

OffWorld