From: off_world_beings <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fruit Diet
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 12:41 AM

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@ ...> wrote:

> On May 16, 2009, at 5:52 PM, do.rflex wrote:
>
> > On my TTC at Estes Park (1970) there was a group of prospective TM
> > teachers who had adopted the so-called 'Mucousless Diet'. And at one
> > of Maharishi's lectures they were recommending it to Maharishi as an
> > effective healthy alternative.
> >
> > As I recall, at mealtimes these people would only eat uncooked
> > vegetables and fruits. In my view they appeared to have pasty skin,
> > low hanging bottom eye-lids and looked like they were dying of
> > something.
> >
> > Anyway, I recall Maharishi answering this one enthusiastic proponent
> > and chuckling, "What! ...no rice and bread and butter?"
>

> Here in the States that's being marketed
> as a raw-foods diet>
I did not say a raw diet, I said a 'fruit diet', you can cook any of it that
you want, make smoothies, etc. and satisfy strong cravings for other things.
<I think it sounds not only incredibly
> boring and tasteless, but not really all
> that healthy either>
A fruit diet is the most tasty diet you will ever eat. In fact, until you have
been on a fruit diet for at least 3 days, you ACTUALLY have not tasted food
properly yet. After the initial days, the system is already so cleansed that
fruit starts to taste wonderous, even blissful, and anything else you look at
in the store seems bland and devoid of life. However, if you have a strong
craving for something else, and you decide to satisfy it, you can taste the
taste of it better than you ever have done in your life.
You have not tasted food properly yet. Noe THAT is boring. You are living in a
world of sub-level sense of taste.
OffWorld