--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> I must say, very nice piece.  Seems definitely written by someone in the
> know.  Lucky man, and lucky woman!

Thanks Lurk!  I tried purdy goodly to put some mojo into it -- if only to point
to this in the future and ask, "If Edg is such a prude and obviously hasn't
been laid in a decade and is running his puritanical dynamic by recycling but
faint and dusty memories, how'd he create this vignette's pacing, energy and
detailed immediacy?"

Edg