> > We meld.
> >
> > Unity.
> >
> > Bliss.

Vaj, what don't you understand about my words above?  Of course it's all about
merging into unity, and eroticism is merely a path to it.

Er, does ya want me to work up a sacred version of this kind of sensuality?
Does ya want to be a fly on the wall when a Sat Yuga couple get it on?  If you
do, remember that I'm a word machine, and remember too that Sat Yuga lasts four
times longer than Kali Yuga, so my description of a Sat Yugan fuck fest will
necessarily expand so's to, er, flesh out, such a situation.

I mean, really, all I'd have to do is take the original words and actions and
make them into some sort of puja moves and recitations, and I would then only
have to put the sacred emotional meanings into the mix.  You know, "He touched
her clit while saying "I love you," while feeling the delicacy of that act's
boundaries and the yin yang back and forthing of the waves of energy the two
minds shared.  Toss in some "OMG, you're Shiva" type statements with some "OMG
you're Parvati" statements and you've got a real Sat Yuga sweat fest that'll
turn your parchmented scriptures into a sticky mulch.

Edg