From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:38 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Mark Meredith dies

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>

<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "guyfawkes91" <guyfawkes91@>
wrote:

> > > I only wish Maharishi was able to strip you of much, much more money.
You have evidently learned nothing.

> > > I'm hopeful that the financial crisis will finish the project
Maharishi started.

> > You do realize that prospective meditators can read this don't you?
>
> There is much wisdom amongst Sidhas and meditators. Often more than amongs
fulltime Governors, not to mention amongst those who chickened out.

If by "prospective meditators" you mean the majority of the collective
consciousness, the socalled "masses", well then I could not care less since
they are locked into collective thinking and understands very little anyway.
Let them eat cake.