> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > When I saw this, I thought at first I must have landed
> > > on a spoof site somehow:
> > >
> > > http://www.globalgoodnews.com/global-news-flops.html
> > >
> > > Have they done this before, or is this new?
> >
> > This is a result of a personal initative by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh
> > Yogi; it's been going on for several years and is a challenge towards the
> > "masses". Can the "masses" do something, anything, do they care at all or
> > is their process of incarnation so immature as even to recognice the most
> > basic levels of life ? Are they totally steeped in Tamas or not ? I'd say
> > probably yes.
> >
> > I love this page, it's very Maharishi. He said "Damn Democracy" yet He was
> > the most democratic person I have ever met.
> >
> > Some dedicated fellows are keeping this page afloat.
> >
> > Why do you ask, are you surprized ?
>
> Yes, I'd never seen anything like it before.

For those out of the loop, or amongst the countless fools that chickened out
perhaps it's a surprize.
For everyone else it's simply obvious. Maharishi asked that these questions
where to be asked again and again on a weekly basis.
I like it and hope you and others do likewise.

Once the Dawn of the Age of Enlightenment was declared on Lake Lucern in 1975
the world history was set.

Maharishi finalized it; He did the job, He crowned the success of countless of
Masters and Yogis; the Masters of Wisdom, the raised collective consciousness;
laying the final ground for Maitrea to be able to appear before humanity for
the first time in 100,000 years in a human body.

"Heaven will walk on earth in this generation"

Maharishi did this singlehandedly, with a little help from his young friends;
His meditators and Sidhas, His Governors. You and me. Love will forever pour
upon our souls for our contribution to His project.

Many of you are historic characters for eternity and have sent esoteric
applications for Discipleship.

With Maharishis reccomendation you are assured success. Many, many are such
fortunate souls that have been "raised" by Maharishi.

Between 1958 and 1975 He prepared this Planet for the transformations we are
now witnessing. With the blessings of the Masters of Wisdom and Their most
shining member; His Divinity Shri Brahmaswathi Saraswathi, so long predicted;
this historic Age is now becoming.

Jai Guru Dev