--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:
> Hey Doug, would you kindly explain in no uncertain terms what is motivating
> your ongoing meditator/non-meditator inquiry?

Om, what the problem ewe people? U might can't believe that I might write,
straight ahead?
As a meditator?

I said already what my interest was in whether people are writing as meditator,
non-meditator, fallen-away, or quitters as our esteemed `yes=meditator' Nab
would call them.  Look back in the messages real quick towards May 9th .  And
come forward.  Is rather clear.

Is rather innocently stated really all along through that thread as it went and
then separated.  Does say a lot that folks could not believe or respond
straight ahead in kind.   Turq got it bingo some while ago.  Dr. Pete more
recently.   Status does say lot about people writing here.

Would just be nice to know people's status as they write.  If people can admit
they might be meditators and some who might admit that they may be,
non-meditators.  Even quitters who have missed their possibility of a lifetime
of practice.   It is a spectrum that has an experience to it all.  The log here
is also that.

Is showing cards so difficult?   I think Richard's recent post about the nature
of boldness in culture now does has a truth, for now on the internet and
certainly applies to FFL too.   Is about meditation here too and folks can
(might) stand to what they are without jeopardizing the salon of what is FFL.
Fear not for your salon, Rick.  It is very much about meditation here and
whether people have come along as meditators or not, or fallen away in
spiritual practice as such.

Some lot of people do have decades of experience with it now here too.  That is
very much their own experience with it.   Is very much about experience and
also status as to whether people even meditate.  Context says a lot about
people and what they are saying.  Obviously by the science alone a problem is
with the non-meditatators however they come.  Even as quitters along the way.
Is all part of the FFL satsang.

& you know, I might even be way more of a Conservative Meditator than you
imagine.

Jai Guru Dev,

-Doug in FF