--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings no_reply@
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com , "enpai" <enpai@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Over recent years I personally attest to a stronger awareness of
my
> > heart energy, and not having fear in my life. Inexplicably I have
> > resumed TM again after a long, long unexplainable lapse. Each of us
is
> > at a different place, and have to do what ever it is for where one
is.
> > I am extremely grateful for all those who were instrumental in
bringing
> > about the shift in global consciousness that we are beginning in.
And
> > also happy for the participation of some of these people who are on
this
> > board. Yes, a lot of morass to sort through, but obviously a great
deal
> > of clarity rings through too.
> >
> > I have two apartments, and my previous tennant in the downstairs
> > apartment, had rented from me for months, we even hung out once in
> > while, and it was only months later I found out he had been
meditating
> > for 30 years and still practicing - never been to a TM course (apart
> > from learning) or in TM center since, knew very little about the TM
> > movement, but still loved to practice.
> >
> > OffWorld
>
> Nice story. I have had several similar experiences. A retired though
still part-time active real-estate broker started giving me assigments;
she's a meditator since 1961 and knew nothing about my background. She
was Initiated by Maharishi as a young woman and has never attended a TM
meeting after the 3 days of checking.
> Regular twice a day for 48 years and BEAMING !

Wow, there are few things that could compare to that type of staying
power, and it really annihilates the TM-ex crowd's endless droning about
brainwashing. Neither of these people even had an interest in the
extended teachings or philosophy, but still practicing after 30 or 40
years !

OffWorld