--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <brbenjaminass...@...> wrote:

> good and evil are the same thing...
>
> the end is the beginning... (or there is no end or beginning)
>
> yes
>
> but we have discernment...
>
> if I stick pencils in my ears and proclaim I am the queen of Spain
> and do so at a Job interview, it is not "evil" per se
>
> but it is incredibly stupid...and will likely prevent me getting the job.
>
> So it is for the acts of humanity and the divine.

So do we agree. I wrote this little ditty because my daughter, as well as many
close minded folks, said that if she got away with something, then it must be
Gods will. (I suppose this would include the perverse use of pencils.) I told
her God doesn't micro-manage individual lives. Then she asked why God allowed
violence, death amd mysery. I told her everything has violence, you are violent
yourself, especially on the inside, (physically.) Plants are violent, animals,
molocules, the universe with it's colliding galaxis, etc. infinitum. And "God"
so to speak is the energy, or glue, the ebb and flow, intent, of all that is,
and he doesn't "manage" our lives, but we can connect to His energy anytime we
let go in stillness and allow our spirit to do that.
She didn't get it. Aaaahhh, youth!
This poem represents that small observation. That's all it is.