--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Vaj is a Buddhist of many years.>>

He is not a Buddhist. He holds deep hatred in his heart for meditators
and is on a crusade like GW Bush to wipe out a whole country. Only fools
like you cannot see that Edg.

<<He's scholarly enough to answer every philosophical question posed
herein with a precise quote from the Buddhist scriptures (usually)>>

He's unemployed and has nothing else to do but pour over texts to find a
quote to make his posts sound like he knows something. He has no
insight, education, nor sholastic conclusions and he would be totally
laughed out of the room by real scholars.

> He is biased, yes, but not any more than anyone else here. He's taken
a stance, and so far, I've not seen anyone slap him hard enough to even
"tip him a bit" from his center. He has the confidence that, to me,
bespeaks of deep clarity and thousands of hours of disciplined
thinking.>>

He's a lot like Ted Haggard used to be: unflinching, one-pointed,
self-centered, and almost always wrong. He spews an almost constant
naive view of history, Buddhism, Vedic culture and the likes. He is
unqualified in any field and he spends his whole life posting on various
groups on the internet like some impoverished soul looking for
attention.

> Off_world_beings, on the other hand, is seen here by most as a
miscreant in that he personally attacks in a fashion that most consider
to be trollishly gratuitous. Look at his last ten posts to see his style
-- that's his everyday presentation here.>>

Unlike your colorful and mentally erratic posts of the past eh?

OffWorld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8__ivneWno&feature=PlayList&p=CE07327B75\
\