--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> Except  Sarah Palin, right?

No, don't want it to happen to Palin either. She
was treated disgracefully too.

Good grief, if Democrats can't defeat Palin on the
basis of her positions and record, we're in bad
shape.

Her *real* positions and *real* record, that is.
There were a lot of false ones imputed to her. We
shouldn't have needed to make her look even worse
than she was. And there was *surely* no need for
the sexist attacks on her.