Would you say that US is an egalatarian society with no gender
discriminations, no glass ceilings.??

--- On Sat, 5/23/09, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Sorry Judy
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 5:24 AM

Can you give us a few examples of these cheap sexist shots? If Hillary had
campaigned as successfully as Obama, and he as unsuccessfully has she, she
might have one. Her sex was not a critical variable, IMO. My impression was
that campaign fatigue was eroding her judgment. She was knocking back shots and
bragging about her experience with guns in order to appeal to rednecks. She
drove her campaign deep into debt clinging to the hope of winning long after it
was apparent that she couldn't. I could say similar things of McCain. By the
end of the campaign, he was so burned out that he had become a walking
caricature, saying "my friends" with every breath, making erratic decisions,
and going on about Joe the Plumber. Obama became a bit incoherent at times, but
for the most part, kept his cool and conducted a brilliant campaign to the end.
Isn't campaigning partly about seeing how the candidates perform under duress,
as a test of how they'll perform as
 president?

    *