--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > snip
> >
> > Especially if you don't know how to incant it properly.
>
> Is it really bad if I can't incant properly?

It can have unforeseen side effects.

I knew a guy who was slightly hard of hearing
and, while in India, received a mantra that
was supposed to help enlarge your sense of
compassion. But he couldn't hear the guru
properly when he gave him the mantra. Too
timid to ask him to repeat it, he did the
best he could with what he thought the right
pronunciation of the mantra was. After about
six months he had noticed no enlargement of
his sense of compassion at all. But his dick
had grown six inches.

Bastard would never tell me the mantra or
how he was pronouncing it.