--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> Barry, That was a hoot! But all want to know is, does Barry
> weigh as much as a duck?

Naaaah. Witches never figured out how to beat
that trick, but that´s why I´m the boss.

This rap literally came to me in a dream. I
woke up laughing so hard that I just had to
write it down. A few minutes with Google to
find graphics, a few more with the Internet
Anagram Server at: http://wordsmith.org/anagram/
and voilà.

It only took about 45 minutes over coffee at
the Wifi cafe across the street from my house.
And because my shift at La Debaucheteria
deflowering young girls doesn't start until
10:00, I had a whole hour to sit there after
writing it and drool at women passing by. I
even tripped a few ugly old ladies, just for
the...uh...hell of it. A good morning, by
Satan standards.  :-)