Reality—Per Gary Zukav

"Reality is what we take to be true. What we take to be true is what
we believe. What we believe is based upon our perceptions. What
we perceive depends upon what we look for. What we look for depends
upon what we think. What we think depends upon what we perceive. What
we perceive determines what we believe. What we believe determines
what we take to be true. What we take to be true is our reality. "

—Gary Zukav