> I ask you...is there an appreciable difference between
> the two photos?

Of course. One is making a face, the other is smiling.  What is the purpose of
your post?  Nothing good that I can see.

If you feel that there is, please con-
> sider the words of the poster to this forum whom
> Raunchydog and enlightened_dawn11 and others
> have referred to as a "great writer." Let's hear what
> *he* has to say (as badly formatted as ever) about
> Ms. Stein's appearance, and what it might say about
> the karma of the life she has chosen to live:

Edg's response went over the edge.  He may have felt goaded, but his post is
ugly.

Is the purpose of this forum just to spew at each other, showing how
unenlightened we are?  Does anyone feel good after any of these exchanges?  I
hope not.