> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2001@> wrote:

> <snip>
> > > I agree with off_world; no matter what/who is
> > > responsible for them, they're beautiful. Many of
> > > them are real works of art. Even if they're all human-
> > > made, that such incredibly elaborate designs can be
> > > laid down overnight in complete secrecy is nothing
> > > short of remarkable.
> > >
> > > It's just a fascinating phenomenon, and it gets
> > > more compelling the more you look into it.
> > >
> > > We've had a good bit of discussion here before, if
> > > you want to check the archives. It does seem to make
> > > some people very nervous, judging from the near-
> > > hysterical tone of their skepticism.
> > >
> >   They look like artworks or, possibly some message but
> > not to get hysterical about as it would seem that if
> > whoever is in command of such technology was mad at us,
> > we would be long gone.
>
> Heh. I don't think that's what scares them. It's
> the idea that some of the circles may not have a
> mundane explanation they find terrifying.

  That must be right.
  We don't have many such things here- is this some sort of discrimination and,
who do we complain to.
   In Iowa here, we have farmers spreading manure on fields but they have never
been known to achieve such geometric precision in design and, more likely, they
would be called crap circles I expect.