> BTW, anybody think Barry's going to acknowledge his
> "mistake" here? Or apologize for calling me a liar?

Judy *keeps* lying. There is *no* reference
in what I originally posted to the post she
claims I "snipped." I posted the *entirety*
of her comments from the post I was referring
to. She is LYING. Here is what I posted:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2...@...> wrote:

> <snip>
> > They look like artworks or, possibly some message but
> > not to get hysterical about as it would seem that if
> > whoever is in command of such technology was mad at us,
> > we would be long gone.
>
> Heh. I don't think that's what scares them. It's
> the idea that some of the circles may not have a
> mundane explanation they find terrifying.

And here is the actual message I posted it from:

Note that the only text I snipped was from Richard.

Judy is LYING.