Isn't it fascinating that the two women who
claim to be "femininsts" share a belief in
how profoundly they affect other posters
here?

They go on and on about how their rants make
those who read them crazy, or how "hysterical"
the people reading their posts are (who are
actually, as far as I can *laughing* hysteri-
cally at them), or how "angry" their posts
have made other posters, and how they have
devastated and owned and embarrassed them.

Now I ask you...don't these sound a lot like
angry RAPE fantasies?

Maybe the only fun a person stuck in the mind-
set of perpetual victimhood can *imagine* is to
make someone else a victim. Sure seems to be
the case with these two...