--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <shempmcg...@...>
wrote:

> So, as I told you folks a few months ago I am going through a crisis
in my life in which I am experiencing a lot of depression and anxiety,
the likes of which I've never experienced in my life (at least, since I
started TM at age 18...I'm 54 now).>

Fruit diet will cure you. Although you will have some real downer days
in the first few days - so you have to be aware of that - after a week
you will feel better than you have ever felt. You need something drastic
like a fruit diet, because your body has become entrenched and
stagnated. At your age this would be common, but completely curable with
a fruit diet.

Satisfy very strong craving only, otherwise any fruit (and some nuts,
seeds, etc if you feel hungry.)

OffWorld