Our buddy, Sam Seder, decided to go check out the protest talk show hack (and
professional potty-mouthed angry person) John Ziegler organized to take David
Letterman off the air in light of his joke about Sarah Palin's daughter, a joke
for which he had already apologized twice.

Give Sam credit. It wasn't easy to find those whole fifteen protesters amongst
the sea of media covering them. I'm not sure that your protest can be
considered effective if the media outnumbers the protesters by more than 2 to
1.

See if anyone interviewed sounds familiar -

Watch video at link:
http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/sam-seder-talks-letterman-protesters