Barry's premise is wrong. He thinks he can shut me up about sexism if I don't
come up with the "correct" answersÂ…his answersÂ…Iowa, Iowa, Iowa which is
supposed to somehow negate the many FACTS that I have already presented about
why Hillary lost the primary, which King Barry from on high he sees as
"victimology."

A word about Iowa: Barry incorrectly says that Hillary did not campaign in Iowa
and just blew it off. Wrong. She had as many stump speeches in Iowa as Obama
and Edwards. In fact I attended four of them, Cedar Rapids, Ottumwa, Mt.
Pleasant and Washington. In FACT she lost Iowa by a narrow margin .5 to
Edwards. Obviously, Barry doesn't know how to count, yet, he insists on
alternately being the schoolmarm issuing the tests (haven't we seen enough of
his bullshit "tests" already?) and the schoolyard bully (haven't we seen this
before as well?) trying to extort school lunch money from me in the form of an
answer to his liking and badger me until I kiss his ass. Sorry, ain't
happening. Go home bully.

Barry the schoolmarm:

Barry: Alright, children how many fingers are on my hand? Five? Wrong.

Child: But there ARE five fingers on your hand.

Barry: Don't be so sassy. Now again. How many fingers are on my hand?

Child: There were five fingers.

Barry: You fucking little brat. That's it for you. March right over here. Good.
Now stand in the corner and put on that dunce hat.

Child: Bully

Barry: Just wait until recess and I'm really going to kick your ass.