On Jun 19, 2009, at 8:29 AM, Alex Stanley wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@> wrote:

You know Shemp, the reason you're having a crisis in the first
place, is because you are a heartless conservative who causes
the rest to suffer needlessly and maybe this is just natures
way of shaking you, to wake you up, out of your funk... :-)

I thought it was karmic payback for all those
years of looking at sagging African breasts
in National Geographic.  :-)

Seriously, I hope all works out well, Shemp.

Well, we're all gonna have to wait an entire week to find out how he's doing, because in not being able to resist joking about sagging African breasts, he made a 51st post for the week. But, hey, at least he has a bottle of xanax to get him through the FFL withdrawal.

Are you sure, Alex?  I thought he was careful not to,
and that he only started posting again after the deadline.

Sal