--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stan...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
wrote:

> > On Jun 19, 2009, at 8:29 AM, Alex Stanley wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>

> > > Well, we're all gonna have to wait an entire week to find out
how
> > > he's doing, because in not being able to resist joking about
sagging
> > > African breasts, he made a 51st post for the week. But, hey, at
> > > least he has a bottle of xanax to get him through the FFL
withdrawal.

> > Are you sure, Alex?  I thought he was careful not to,
> > and that he only started posting again after the deadline.
>
> Yes, I'm sure. In his asking for advice post, he remarked that it was
his 49th post, and last night's post count confirms that he was at 49
posts for the week. His thanks for the input post was his 50th, and his
post about sagging African breasts was his 51st. The deadline is
tonight at 7pm central time.

But surely African sagging beasts might upset someone, somewhere,
somehow?

That post should be deleted and the count reset!