--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> Vaj wrote:
> >
> > On Jun 22, 2009, at 10:30 AM, Duveyoung wrote:
> >
> >> Geeze Barry, get upset why don'tcha.
> >>
> >> A corporation is a corporation is a corporation.  If the lips are
> >> moving, lies are being told.  Whence this blemish of surprise,
> >> Barroomna?
> >>
> >> Beloved, worshiped Steve Jobs -- how much money did he save by lying
> >> to the public about his disease?  And how'd he get a liver so quickly
> >> -- hmmmm, maybe a pretty pricey that one, eh?
> >

> > He invented the iLiver. I'm getting one as soon as it's released. It's
> > much easier to use than a normal liver, although much more expensive.
> > And it has playlists for all the popular mixed drinks and beers.  :-)
> And then there's the iRan,  Apple's forthcoming running treadmill.

Also, the new release of the 'I-Think'...
This is for kid that has everything, and wants to take a break from thinking...
This device will do all your thinking for you, so you won't have to bother,
having any of your own original thoughts, which can be so troublesome...
Suggested Retail will be a very affordable $399USD.
R.G.