I reluctantly posted a link to Nico Pitney live blogging Iran at Huffington
Post and now I have yet another reason to regret it, since reading this evening
that Obama used Pitney to plant a question for his Iran news conference today.
It just affirms my opinion that the folks at Huffpo are just a bunch of
duplicitous ass kissers just like the folks at ABC that I ranted about the
other day.  They all have zero integrity when it comes to reporting anything
objective about Obama. Huffpo's Pitney is just another example of the demise of
journalism.  I didn't like planted questions when Bush did it and I don't like
is now.

http://tinyurl.com/lb3x4v
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090623/D990LNJG0.html

When government controls the message and the press in nothing more than a tool
for propaganda, it is the antithesis of freedom.  In message #222130 dorx
wrote, "Authoritarian control of information is the antithesis of freedomÂ…"
When it comes to discussing a relatively small matter like MUM's censorship,
dorx is all about it, but if Obama controls of the media, it doesn't matter.
There's no hypocrisy there, right?

In Message #222115 I wrote "FOX is a Republican propaganda station and MSNBC is
a propaganda station for Obama. At least they put up a front of "fair and
balanced." ABC doesn't have to pretend a front any longer. We all knew Obama
and ABC were playing footsie under the table anyway. So now that their illicit
affair is out in the open and we're already used to them as a couple, they can
sleep together in the White House and no one will care."

I must have been prescient because at the TV and Radio Correspondents' Dinner
on Saturday Obama joked, "I have to admit, though, it wasn't easy coming up
with fresh material for this dinner. A few nights ago, I was up tossing and
turning, trying to figure out exactly what to say. Finally, when I couldn't get
back to sleep, I rolled over and asked [ABC anchor] Brian Williams what he
thought."

Williams got some criticism for "bowing" to Obama after an exclusive interview
with Obama, and Obama sees fit to humiliate him in public? Arrogant much, Mr.
President?