Triathlete's
> > Web

> > diet
high-carbohydrate
> > At
> > experience
> > >
> > > Turns them into vata types. >.
> >

> > Bullshit. Meat eating turns THEM into KAPHA types.
>
> Not in my case. I'd always been told by the vaidyas that I'm
kapha-pitta, long before I put on excess weight in my late 30s. I got
fat and lethargic on a diet containing very little meat and lots of
carbs, much of it as grain and beans. Eating more meat and fewer carbs
is how I lost the weight. My physiology doesn't handle carbs well, and
it's been that way all my life. Excessive carb intake makes my blood
sugar spike and crash and drives me to overeat. A paleo diet of veggies,
meat/fish, eggs, fruit, and a few nuts keeps my blood sugar even and my
appetite completely sated for hours between meals.

But your brain suffers.  Its a fact of life.

OffWorld