--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <shukr...@...> wrote:

> Rather than degrade spiritual concepts into a
> rhetorical flourish for your own nastiness, take
> responsibility for your actions.

Physician, heal thyself.

The point I am making is that the "proof of
the pudding" is NOT in the claims, it's in
the actual results of practicing the TM tech-
nique. Thus we should have to look no further
than the 30- to 40-year practitioners of TM
*on this forum* for proof that the claims
were true.

I am suggesting that no such proof can be found,
given the subset of loyal, 2X-per-day TMers on
this forum, *including yourself*. Was *your*
post above reflective of "line on water," or
was it reactive and attached, lashing out (as
you often do) at anyone who dares to challenge
the TM dogma?

It is YOUR actions, and the actions of the long-
term TMers on this forum I am pointing to. THOSE
are the actions that a person who is considering
learning TM should look to to judge the truth of
its claims. I don't practice TM, and haven't for
over 30 years; my actions, whatever they may be,
do not reflect on TM at all. But YOURS do.

Here's a handy list to help out. When trying
to judge whether TM's claims on its Web page and
in its promotional materials and in its intro
lectures are true, merely pay attention to the
posts of the following people on this forum.
They **ARE** the products of the TM technique;
each of them has been practicing it for decades;
each of them claims to believe that its claims
are true. Therefore, each of them should be an
example *of* those claims being true. Watch
their posts and judge for yourself. If they
don't live up to the claimed benefits of TM,
then neither does TM itself:

shukra69
authfriend (Judy Stein)
off_world_beings
nablusoss1008
WillyTex (Richard Williams)
bill_hicks_ride (It's just a ride)
babajii_99 (Robert)
shempmcgurk
bob_brigante
wgm4u (BillyG)
jr_esq (John)

There are other posters on this forum who have
said that they still practice TM occasionally,
or who still practice it along with some other
techniques, but to be "scientific" you should
remove them from the "study." Instead, focus
on the list of posters above, all of whom have
claimed at one point or another to be regular
practitioners of TH and only TM.

If the claims about TM are true, then these
people's posts should reflect those claims.

Don't take my word for it...judge for yourself.