"Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> > The mother of deer can stand in line behind the god who's
> > gonna punish me for being gay, the god who's gonna punish
> > me for not being Christian, etc. etc.

Alex,

You dumb geekazoid -- there's no line in Hell. It's not like your linear mind's
projection.  They'll all be beating on you simultaneously and the pummeling
will be cosmically synergistic such that you feel an infinity of pain.  Now
that's a punishment fitting the crime of killing Bambi.

Now, ooooooo, I shudder to imagine what torture you'd additionally get for
snarking at our newbie Meow the other day.  Shame on you, dude -- the
punishment for that has got to be far worse than that for offing Thumper's best
friend.

Edg