Vaj,

I just ran around nude.

And the screams -- wow, I don't think my neighbors are ever going to stop.

I'll post the whole event on youtube.

Heh, if I did do that, man, I'd be transformed. Why the jail-time alone would
punch my ticket.  So many therapies out there; how to choose.

Geeze I'm posting up a storm -- am I near the posting limit?

Too lazy to count.

Edg