Raunchy comes through!

Now, I ask ya, how can Turq resist the challenge when if he takes the risk,
he'll get others here, like your good self, to do it too, and if he's as
confident that a bevy of others are nodding their heads in harmony with his
opinions as he haughtily seems to be, then, snap, he can remain here as top
dog, get a fan club, and probably assume that you and I and Me-ouch might be
tossed.  What a win for him.

Yet, he will not take the vow -- cuz, he knows, he fucking knows he's a troll,
and that out of his last hundred posts, he's a second time in the third grade
spitwadding odious clod who thinks he's the world's Knight of Whack A FFL Mole
come to our rescue.

This is what drives the writer parts of me nutzoid: that our best words are not
as if wizardly spells cast.  Our laughable impotency is laid bare like a fetal
pig in anatomy lab.  Fuck, eh?

Only those with ears to hear can hear.

I've got, like, ten thousand thirsty horses I've tried to get to slurp, and
nary a nag will sip.

Yet, along came a guy with a giggle and we all signed up for life to clean his
stables.  Go figure -- it ain't the words....even Shakespeare had to make a
living by acting.

Edg