--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard M" <compost...@...> wrote:

> Let's call the Turq docrine about opinion "TD".
>
> TD seems to be something like "Truth is relative to your
> point of view and there is no Truth (capital 'T')".

Not at all. You are making the same reading error
that the rest here are. I stated my position very
clearly: I don't *think* that there is any such
thing as "absolute truth." But I am willing to be
convinced otherwise. All you have to do is produce
one. Just one.

> What does TD have to say about itself?

Only what it's said already. Live with it.

You guys seem to have a need to "debate" things and
"defend" them. Cool, I guess...if that's the sorta
thing that gets you off. It doesn't do much for me.
I just say shit. If you wish to "refute" this par-
ticular shit, all that you (or anyone else here)
has to do is to produce an "absolute truth," one
that is equally true from any point of view and
when perceived from any state of consciousness.
I'll wait.

Until then, have fun arguing among yourselves...